1) Over 16 years experience in plastic tools for household appliance parts, electrically thermos, and so on.
2) Tools design software: UG, ProE
3) Reasonable tool structure design
4) 315 members in house for tool making, metal stamping.
Home appliance plastic mould:
Die Rapid Development System
Engineering department furnished with the advanced CAD/CAM/CAE software, has all means from the conceptual design for products, reverse engineering, rapid prototype manufacturing, rapid tools to batch production, can supply with a total solution from the development of new products to molds manufacturing for all customers.
All native files and IGS, DXF, STEP, STL, etc. files can be received.
Design Cost, Purchasing Cost, Production Cost, Sales Cost, After Sales Cost ........
Concern the Cost of every step or the cost of the total flow
To optimize the total flow cost
Competitive Lead Time
1- The rapid development system of integrated products and moulds.
2- Integrated Information System for Production
3- One-ticket Responsibility for Parallel Operation
--- Product Concept Design
--- Product Reverse Engineering
--- RP/RT Maker(SLA/FDM/CNC for Prototyping)
--- Product Design Optimization
--- Tooling CAD/CAM/CAE, Shorten lead time, Improve tooling efficiency
--- Separate part drawing made and assembly production
--- Product & Part Inspection
Building time: built in 2003, over 12 years rich experience for die making
Location: we are located in Chengyang District, Qingdao, China, Which is very near from the Qingdao Liuting International Airport, only 15 minutes for driving. So, it is very convenient for your visiting our factory.
Area: 20,000 square meters
Employees: about 300 staffs, with a professional working team
Certification: ISO9001:2008 by SGS
Main equipment: about 55 sets, including CNC, WEDM-LS, Bending machine, Milling Machine, Press Machines and so on
Plants: 5 workshops, including die making, stamping parts fabrication, parts assembling and so on.
1) Q: What design software do your engineers use? A: Solidworks, PRO/E, UG, Autocad. Also we are able to work with Caita, Solidworks for format transition. igs, .step, .x_t, .pdf, .dwg, .dxf files are okay for us.
2) Q: How many shots die life is? A: According to customers' request, we will choose suitable die material, die life is no less than 300,000~1,000,000 shots.
3) Q: How is the working time? A: 8hs/day,12hours per day for CNC, EDM department,6days/week (2 shift).
If you want to get more information about Hiparter or our product, please feel free to contact us as follows.we will feedback to you within 24 hours.